You must know… surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I’d scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
So this is love, so this is what makes life divine;
"It’s dreadful when something weighs on your mind, not to have a soul to unburden yourself to. You know what I mean. I tell my piano the things I used to tell you." — Frédéric Chopin, Chopin’s Letters. or; Sad Romantics Vol. I
01. Consolation n° 3 en ré bémol majeur, S. 172: I. Lento placido, Franz Liszt
02. L’Impromptu n° 3 en sol bémol majeur, Op. 90, Franz Schubert
03. Les Saisons n° 10 en ré mineur: Octobre, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
04. Mazurka n° 3 en ut dièse mineur, Op. 63, Frédéric Chopin
05. Nocturne n° 8 en mi mineur, John Field
06. Lieder ohne Worte n° 5 in h-moll, Op. 67, Felix Mendelssohn
07. Prélude n° 4 en mi mineur, Op. 28, Frédéric Chopin
08. Album Leaves, B. 109: I. Allegretto en fa dièse mineur, Antonín Dvořák
09. Romance en mi mineur, S169/R66a, Franz Liszt
10. Allegretto en ut mineur, D. 915, Franz Schubert
11. Chanson sans paroles n° 3 en si bémol majeur, Ivan Laskovsky
12. Gypsy Songs, Op. 55, B. 104: IV. Songs My Mother Taught Me, Antonín Dvořák
How to build a dome
All Photos © Steve Areen
This is awesome.
this is some tattooine level shit right here
tropical hobbit hole~ martinfreeman
ohhh my goodness.
Panic! At The Disco
westminster st, providence, ri (iphone)